The longer you wait to extend your lease, the more you will have to pay the freeholder!
• Extend your lease & increase your property’s value!
• As the length of your lease reduces, it affects the value and saleability of your property.
• This effect increases considerably the shorter the lease becomes.
• When the lease falls below 80 years, the cost of extending increases significantly.
• If the lease falls below 80 years, most mortgage lenders will not lend.
• By law you are automatically entitled to extend your lease by an additional 90 years.
• Extend your lease using the statutory right and pay no further ground rent.
• Most mortgage providers will help you finance the cost, as it increases the value of the property, our sister company Start Financial Services can help to arrange this.
• A simple all-inclusive price to cover all of your legal and surveying costs £1,999 +VAT.
Our Advice is free! Call 020 8315 6901
Start Lease Extensions work closely with two of the leading companies involved in providing lease extensions in the South East area – MAP Chartered Surveyors and Judge & Priestley LLP solicitors. Start Lease Extensions has been created to offer a simple fixed fee all–inclusive package that will cover all of your legal and surveying work and costs necessary to deliver your lease extension.
Meet the Team