The longer you wait to extend your lease, the more you will have to pay the freeholder!
• Extend your lease & increase your property’s value!
• As the length of your lease reduces, it affects the value and saleability of your property.
• This effect increases considerably the shorter the lease becomes.
• When the lease falls below 80 years, the cost of extending increases significantly.
• If the lease falls below 80 years, most mortgage lenders will not lend.
• By law you are automatically entitled to extend your lease by an additional 90 years.
• Extend your lease using the statutory right and pay no further ground rent.
• Most mortgage providers will help you finance the cost, as it increases the value of the property, our sister company Start Financial Services can help to arrange this.
• A simple all-inclusive price to cover all of your legal and surveying costs £2,500 +VAT.
Our Advice is free! Call 020 8315 6901
Start Lease Extensions working in partnership with two of the leading companies involved in providing lease extensions in the South East area – MAP Chartered Surveyors and Judge & Priestley LLP solicitors. Start Lease Extensions has been created to offer a simple fixed fee all–inclusive package that will cover all of your legal and surveying work and costs necessary to deliver your lease extension.
Meet the Team
Read the latest issue of our newsletter now